留求艺—您的留学规划师

卡迪夫大学师资力量

  • 艺术留学大表哥
  • 2024-09-02 12:43

今天为大家介绍一下卡迪夫大学的师资力量和学术实力,更多资讯请咨询刘老师

卡迪夫大学师资力量

Why Cariff University?

为什么选择卡迪夫大学?

We are in the top tier of Britain’s research universities an are a member of the prestigious Russell Group.

我们在英国的研究型大学中名列前茅,并且是著名的罗素集团的成员

Research Excellence

  • 学术实力

In the 2014 Research Excellence framework we rank fifth among universities nationally base on the quality of our research

在2014年的研究卓越框架中我们在全国大学中排名第五,基于我们的研究质量

We were aware five Queen’s Anniversary Prizes (which recognise worl-class excellence in UK Higher Eucation)

我们获得了5个女王的周年纪念奖(它认可了英国高等教育的世界级水平)

We attracte on average £90 million in new research grants an contracts over the last three years

Our istinguishe staff incluing two Nobel Prize Winners an a number of Fellows of the Royal Society,the Royal Acaemy of Engineering,an the British Acaemy as well as Acaemicians of the Acaemy of Social Sciences

我们吸引了平均£9000万的新研究经费和合同过去三年我们杰出的员工包括两位诺贝尔奖得主和皇家学会研究员,英国皇家工程院院士,英国学院以及社会科学院的院士

Our octoral training is recognise by the UK Research Councils an we are leaing or participating in a range of octoral training initiatives.

我们的博士培训得到了英国研究委员会的认可,我们正在领导或参与一系列的博士培训项目。

A Research Culture 研究文化

Our Doctoral Acaemy provies skills an evelopment an networking opportunities an fosters an intellectually stimulating environment

我们的博士学院提供技能、发展和网络机会,并培养一个智力刺激的环境。

We were shortliste for the 2010 Times Higher Eucation awar in the &lquo;Outstaning Support for Early Career Researchers&rquo; category.

在“对早期职业研究者的杰出支持”类别中,我们入围了2010年泰晤士高等教育奖的候选名单。

Strong links with inustry,commerce & government

与工业、商业和政府的紧密联系

We have close relationships with local firms an major multinational companies

我们与当地公司和主要跨国公司有着密切的关系

We act as a consultancy for companies,local authorities an government on a wie range of technical an policy issues

我们在各种技术和政策问题上为公司、地方当局和政府提供咨询服务

Our Research an Innovation Department ensures strong links with business an inustry an other partners

我们的研究和创新部门确保与商业和工业以及其他合作伙伴建立紧密的联系

Our Innovation Network provies excellent networking opportunities.

我们的创新网络提供了极好的网络机会。

Our Languages for All programme allows you the chance to improve your language skills alongsie your stuies free of charge.

我们的语言为所有的课程,让你有机会在学习的同时提高你的语言技能。

【微语】你踏上异国的土地,追寻梦想的翅膀在风中展开,每一步都是成长的印记。

本文地址:http://www.liuqiuyi.com/liuxue/191716.html

转载说明:文章《卡迪夫大学师资力量》由【留求艺】原创发布(部分转载内容均有注明出处,如有侵权请告知),转载请注明文章来源。